Monday, April 6, 2015

Company Trip! for Free!!!

As I'm doing my daily duties at work and engaging every customer with my full attention in order to help each and everyone I encounter, my General Manager (GM) calls me to his office with a very strict voice to make it sound as if I have done something wrong. Well, as I get inside the office I say "Hello, how are you doing?" and he says, "Luis, Luis, Luis..." and so I'm nervous and think something is really wrong; when all of the sudden my GM says, "You won it man!" and I had no idea of what he was talking about…

Anyways, long story short, I won a trip to Puerto Rico for 5 days all inclusive, resort, travel fair, food, and a lot of other things that I've gotten along the way, but the most important thing is, that it was not only for me, it was all inclusive for me and someone else of my choosing to take with me to the beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico. 
As you may know I speak Spanish, it is my native language. In Puerto Rico, people speak Spanish, which is their native language as well. 

I'm super excited, I never thought that just because you do your job, you'll get compensated. Now, this only happens when you give 110% with everything that you do. My favorite words, coming from my father are; Choices, and Commitment. 


PS: Can't wait to be at the beach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment