Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Commitment

Whenever you find your passion, commit to what you think is better for you. At the end, anything that satisfy your soul will accomplish that desire. How do you see yourself? What can you do? 

Maybe a little running or maybe a few seat-ups while watching tv. Anything is possible, and if I can do it, you can do it. 

Remember your childhood dreams, and the things that made you who you are today. Look at the people around you. A better life come to those that are willing to do the hard part of the deal. Less health problems, a better chance to stay alive in a healthy way! 

Now, do you think you can commit? Well, I think so! 

A passion, dwelling inside of you, an animal that wants to come out, but you don't let it. Today is that day, the day when you say, I will commit, I will change my future and forget about my pass, I will overcome every obstacle, I can do it! I can do it all! 

Love, is a part of you, is a part that you don't only feel it when presented a woman, or in a relationship, love is taking care of yourself, your body, your soul, your mind. 

Be strong, be you, commit! 

1 comment:

  1. Way to be awesome! Miss you Luis!
    #SeeitBelieveItAchieveIt

    ReplyDelete